I do not exaggerate when I say that my Water-to-Go bottles have transformed my life – such a dramatic improvement. I suffer from severe chemical allergies – particularly pesticides – and am therefore unable to drink any water other than one brand of bottled Scottish mineral water. I do own a distiller but as I travel a lot this is not practical. I have lived with the constant fear of not being able to get my branded water for years now – and of course it is just so expensive. So when I risked trying normal tap water from my Water-to-Go bottle and had no side effects I literally cried with joy. I’m convinced there are many people out there who are suffering with unknown illnesses or allergies caused by modern water who do not realise and I recommend anyone to try the bottles – they’re not just for those going up mountains or far off places!