GO! uses a unique 3-in-1 filter, created based on technology originally developed for NASA.
GO! filters can be safely used to filter 130 litres of water in a 50cl water bottle. This represents about two months water if the bottle is fully filled three times per day.
GO! filters remove over 99.9% of:
- Metals and chemicals including Chlorine, Fluoride Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron Lead, Gold, Silver and Aluminium
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde
- Water borne viruses including Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Polio, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses
- Bacteria including: Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus Dysentery, Botulism, Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis Leptospirosis – Weil’s Disease Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
- Water borne pathogens and oocystes (protozoa) including: Giardia lamblia Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm Echinococcosis Ascariasis Coenorosis Schistosomiasis Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness) Threadworm Guinea Worm Hookworm Roundworm Pinworm Onchiocerca Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water. Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc. Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes. Not effective on sea water.
One filter weighs 18g.
Biodegradable filter membrane and recyclable plastic end caps and shroud cover.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER €45.00
This store only delivers to the following countries: Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Italy and Switzerland
We will dispatch your parcel the same day on any order placed before 1 pm. on any weekday.
We use a courier service from DHL/PostNL and their delivery service is for 2-5 days anywhere in Europe with our partner :
5928 NL Venlo
We do not process orders over the weekend. Any orders received after 2 pm on a Friday will not be processed until the next working day. We do not dispatch orders on Bank Holidays in the Netherlands or Germany.
Please make sure you supply us with a mobile number when you order, then, if required, we can give you full tracking information & updates on your order throughout the process.
For larger orders, or if you have any queries, contact our helpful office team on email@example.com to discuss method, possible cost savings and get an answer to your questions.
Water-to-Go filters combine 3 different technologies to eliminate well in excess of 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants including virsues, bacteria, chemcials and heavy metals from any non-saltwater source.
The 50cl filters can be safely used to filter 130 litres (two months on constant use) and the 75cl filters can be safely used to filter 200 litres (3 months of constant use).
- Technology originally developed for the NASA space program.
- Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water.
- Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc.
- Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes.
- Not effective on sea water
- Effective cost is approximately 6p per litre of fresh clean drinking water
- Deactivates when dry
- One filter weighs 18g
- Biodegradable filter membrane
- Recyclable end caps