Help us to ensure wildlife and wild lands thrive in modern Africa
£10 from every bottle sold will be donated by Water-to-Go to the African Wildlife Foundation. By buying a limited edition bottle, you will be contributing to our partnership and helping conserve Africa’s wildlife and biodiversity, so critical to Africa’s future.
Please note – Discount codes do not apply to charity bottles.
Our unique 3-in-1 filter has been created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
The filter works instantly to protect against bacteria, parasites, microplastics and also reduces chemicals like chlorine and improves water taste.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet, trapping them inside the filter.
- Activated carbon -our filters use activated carbon without using adhesives that would vastly reduce the carbon’s efficiency. Instead the activated carbon is contained within the filter membrane itself. This technique helps further reduce the contaminants whilst also eliminating bad tastes and odours.
The filter is ideal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies, it allows you to take any non-salt water from a stream, river, or tap and filter it instantly. Once the filter is activated and your bottle is full you are ready to drink, no need to remove the lid and filter until your ready to fill your bottle again.
The filter removes:
- 99.9999% for bacteria like E.Coli
- 99.999-99.9999% for viruses like Polio
- 99.99% for micro-organisms
- Heavy Metals such as lead as well as Chlorine and Fluoride are also filtered
See our Testing Page for more details