Introducing the New Active Bottle
Water-to-Go are delighted to be launching a brand new bottle as of December 2019; we call it the Active bottle. The Water-to-Go Active Bottle is perfect for those with a healthy, on-the-go lifestyle. It features many of the current elements from the Water-to-Go bottle range but has many new and developed features designed for the active sector.
It has a new style, with the red and black to strike an active look, and also features our new, hygienic click lid. The Water-to-Go Active bottle is a completely new product which addresses a gap in the active market. As far as we are aware, this is the first filter bottle that has been specifically designed to fit bike racks. Read more about the Active bottle below to find out how it can revolutionise the cycling and active markets.
The Water-to-Go Active bottle has several new features designed for the active sector along with current features from the rest of the Water-to-Go range:
- Capacity is 75cls/750mls
- Includes a 3-in-1 filter which lasts for 200 Litres
- Weighs just 137 grams
- Includes new click lid with a single-hand flip cap action
- The bottle is ‘squeezy’ – a key feature for the active sector
- The bottle is semi-transparent so the user can see contents
- The bottle has embossed content markings to show the amount of water in the bottle
- New branding silicon band and second indent band. This second indent ensures that when squeezed, the mouth of the bottle is not distorted and is a functional feature.
- The bottle is BPA-free
- Food grade LDPE materials used, approved by the FDA ( Food and Drink Administration in the USA) and approved for repeat use on food and beverages.
- Protective, sealable cover for the spout
- New breather valve to allow good flow rate
- New breather plug for a hygienic, improved seal
- Larger spout for improved flow rate
Our reusable, BPA free water bottles contains our own unique 3-in-1 filtration technology effectively providing clean safe drinking water from any non-salt water source around the world.
Three different (1 traditional and 2 nano) technologies are combined in one filter cartridge to remove up to 99.9999% of microbiological contaminants in water.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
Mechanical filtration – A tiny pore size, so small contaminants can’t fit through.
Electrical – A positive charge reduces the pore size even further and attracts contaminants like a magnet, trapping them inside the filter.
Activated Carbon – Unlike most carbon based filters, instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your tap at home and taste the difference!
The Water-to-Go Active Bottle is perfect for staying hydrated during any active or outdoor activity. Whether you are cycling, climbing, hiking or camping; you can filter any harmful bugs or contaminants from any non-saltwater source and stay well hydrated with safe, healthy drinking water wherever you are.
Whether you want to fill up from a mountain stream, the gym water fountain or washroom tap, the Water-to-Go Active bottle will keep your body both healthy and hydrated.
Water-to-Go ensures you have access to safe water anywhere in the world without ever having to buy environmentally damaging bottled water.
Be Safe, Be Responsible, Be Sustainable with Water-to-Go